2016 Men’s Retreat
VISION STATEMENT: Equipping the church body with Godly men to faithfully lead, teach and serve with love.
Ephesians 4:12-13 “..the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.”
II Timothy 2:2 “The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
MISSION STATEMENT: The Mission of CBC Men’s Ministry to build strong relationships with men through a commitment to an intentional mentoring discipleship process that engages men in God’s word, preparing them to be faithful leaders in their family, church, work, school and community.
Living Out the Mission:
- Healthy with God: Scripture ~ Prayer ~ Worship
- In relationships with others: Love ~ Serve ~ Fellowship ~ Build Leaders
- Reaching the unsaved: Love ~ Witness ~ Serve ~ Teach
- 1. CENTERING men in Christ through prayer and the study of God’s word.
- 2. STRENGTHENING men through accountability and discipleship.
- 3. COMMISSIONING men to do good works in the community.
AUTHENTIC MANHOOD ~ 33 THE SERIES
Men…a new 6-week discipleship series group started on August 14, at 9:00am in Room A10. It’s not too late to join in for Volume 2: Authentic Manhood, “A Man and His Story.” For more information contact Dan Lloyd at email@example.com or (408) 821-2880.
Men’s Ministry Coordinator:
Dan Lloyd (408.263.3484)
Dr. Samuel Nandakumar (408.288.4115 x210)
Men’s Ministry Team: (firstname.lastname@example.org)